🗓️ 1 Year
🎙️ 2 Podcasts
👨💻 50 Data Leaders
Together with Loris Marini, host of the great data podcast Discovering Data, I had a chat live for a retrospect on a fantastic podcast year 2022. Combined, we have had the pleasure to talk to over 50 Data Leaders in 2022 and shared their message with our listeners.
Here are our 7 lessons for 2023:
1. Lead: Data is a shared asset with shared benefits. Data quality is a shared responsibility.
2. Network: Tips to build stronger relationships with your stakeholders.
3. Sell: Map the compelling business need behind your data management initiative.
4. Be memorable: A simple framework to increase your storytelling 10x
5. Support: Enable the business to take lead. Provide guidance.
6. Observe: Don't jump to conclusions, but observe the demographics, ways of working, environment.
7. Have fun: provide a framework to ensure collaborative readiness, physiological safety, and encourage failure and try again.